Sports Trivia

1. Who was the last Furman soccer player to score a hat trick before Bobby Edet did so against College of Charleston? Against who? 2. With what pick in the 2013 MLS draft was former Furman soccer player Walker Zimmerman taken? By what team? 3. When was the last time the Paladin’s soccer team scored at least 8 goals before their 8-0 win over Presbyterian? Against which team? 4. How many goals has senior Martin Ontiveros scored for the Furman soccer team? 5. How many career wins does coach Doug Allison have with the Paladins?
Sports Trivia

1. Who was the last Furman soccer player to score a hat trick before Bobby Edet did so against College of Charleston? Against who?

2. With what pick in the 2013 MLS draft was former Furman soccer player Walker Zimmerman taken? By what team?

3. When was the last time the Paladin’s soccer team scored at least 8 goals before their 8-0 win over Presbyterian? Against which team?

4. How many goals has senior Martin Ontiveros scored for the Furman soccer team?

5. How many career wins does coach Doug Allison have with the Paladins?

Answers

1. Debola Ogunseye in 2009 against Coastal Carolina.

2. Zimmerman was picked 7th overall in the draft by F.C. Dallas.

3. In 2000 the Paladins beat The Citadel 8-0.

4. Ontiveros has scored 16 goals so far in his Furman career, including two so far this year.

5. Allison has recorded 240 wins in his 19 seasons coaching the Paladins.